Naturesbuggy.com ('Website') is an online marketplace dedicated to sell health and bodybuilding supplements, plants, seeds, fertilizers, personal care products, child care products, and various exercise equipment. In using/accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time ('User Agreement'), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries or complaints about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement without acknowledging you. Please be up to date about any changes in the terms and conditions.
Ownership of rights
Any commercial, personal, or non-commercial use of this Website or its contents, is strictly prohibited unless otherwise permitted by the NaturesBuggy. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. However, some of the content or the information on the website may be owned by third parties such as suppliers and service providers. Only the authorized team of NaturesBuggy has the rights to design, update, and maintain it and its content. In any case, you are not permitted to and shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of the Website.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer
We have taken extreme care and precaution to provide accurate data and information on the website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Service tax is not included in services and may vary with different services. Packaging may also vary from that is shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, the color that you actually see on your device may vary due to its color setting or the camera. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of NaturesBuggy prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
- User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the NaturesBuggy and Google only, any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws.
- Prices and availability at NaturesBuggy are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the NaturesBuggy;
- NaturesBuggy has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendor for fulfillment.
- Promotion of a product may include a special or discounted price which will only be considered applicable until the offer ends. Not after or before the period the offer exists.
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). NaturesBuggy may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or NaturesBuggy.
- We don't run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user's explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful.
- All products sold on NaturesBuggy.com through our sellers are genuine. All sellers listing their products on NaturesBuggy.com are required to enter an agreement to list and sell only genuine products. And sellers determine the prices of the products they sell. We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers on NaturesBuggy.com. However this guarantee is not applicable for manufacturing defects.
- NaturesBuggy may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. NaturesBuggy's decision of cancellation of order shall be final and NaturesBuggy shall not be liable for such cancellation(s).
- Expected delivery time may vary due to certain reasons and circumstances.
- If wrong information of a product such as pricing occurs due to a typo, NaturesBuggy may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User's order and will notify the User about such cancellation.
- NaturesBuggy has the right to modify a product’s price at any time, without any prior information.
- Cancellation by NaturesBuggy: There may be certain orders that NaturesBuggy is unable to accept and must cancel. NaturesBuggy reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, without assigning any reason to the User or a prior notice. User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User's order includes, without limitation, non availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by NaturesBuggy's credit and fraud avoidance department.
- NaturesBuggy may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you in such scenarios.
- Cancellation by the User: Naturesbuggy solely holds the right to accept or reject the user’s cancellation request without being liable to assign the reason. Naturesbuggy may accept a cancellation request if the order hasn’t begun to process.
- Once the order has been placed and processing has been started, NaturesBuggy will not accept any cancellation request. Users hereby accept to undertake the decision made by us regarding the cancellation prior to placing an order.
- NaturesBuggy reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by NaturesBuggy as per certain criteria. NaturesBuggy Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- NaturesBuggy Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances NaturesBuggy's liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY FOR PLANTS
Naturesbuggy.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given period. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will be shipping your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
Returns & Refunds:
We do not accept any returns of Live Plants.
Conditions for return:
- The product is totally different from what you ordered & was not informed beforehand for the same.
- Returns for Plants and Pots category will be accepted only for Damaged/ Defective products.
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged/ Defective product maximum within 24 hours of delivery.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Natures Buggy marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Holi, Diwali, New Year, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process).
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.
- If any products are damaged post-delivery and do not follow Plant for a Plant Policy, shall not be accepted for return.
Refunds in case of cancellations will be processed within 7-8 working days
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Access computer / network systems or any other information without any authorization to do so.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaking any applicable laws.
- Without authorization interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- does not belongs to you and you don’t have any right to use so;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer about such limits. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to anyone as we may deem fit.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the email address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account. We strive to provide you with best value, however prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Our promotional offers/discounts are not site wide and are limited to selected categories. Coupon codes may not be applicable on categories like diapers, baby food etc. or such other product or service as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. This User Agreement and any contractual obligation between us and you will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi. All disputes will be subject to arbitration in New Delhi in English by a single arbitrator appointed by us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party to arbitration shall bear its own cost.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NaturesBuggy, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to NaturesBuggy or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Eligibility to use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website at our sole discretion. The Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receives an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order at our sole discretion. Those who choose to access this Website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
List of items that are not eligible for returns
Items That Can't be Returned
||All items included in this category.
|Seeds, Bulbs & Planters
||All items included in this category.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 24 hours from the delivery of the product.
User Account, Password, and Security
- Registered users: NaturesBuggy makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided NaturesBuggy certain required User information and created an account and a NaturesBuggy ID through certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (NaturesBuggy ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the "Account Information").
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or NaturesBuggy has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, NaturesBuggy has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
- Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as 'guest users'). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods, and placing orders. However, you will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.